Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2018, 04:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: short or long term investment  (Read 3383 times)
Cianix

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

I often trade myself in a short time, sometimes I'm afraid that the coin can no longer trade at the level, well, of course the top coins can be left in full
Well, for example, I invest only in the long, I never choose the short-term due to the fact that I do not trade well in the market, for me to keep in the long it means to make good money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harley.kitty

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

I like short term investment .  I call it hit and run!!!
I believe that long term investment is so dangerous .
What about you ?

I agree, currently the price of coins on the market is already expensive.

Short-term investments for now are more profitable than long-term investments.

But I think Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano can be used as long-term investments because they have high potential in the future.

I myself use both methods, because in the future I think Cryptocurrency will have a better future.

Xcode7

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

I often trade myself in a short time, sometimes I'm afraid that the coin can no longer trade at the level, well, of course the top coins can be left in full
Well, for example, I invest only in the long, I never choose the short-term due to the fact that I do not trade well in the market, for me to keep in the long it means to make good money
invest with any choice as long as you get a profit keep maintaining the way you invest. because everyone has their own expertise and I personally use both techniques for long-term investment or short-term investment but for short-term investments I have to be careful

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Activity: 140

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Never underestimate the power of long term buddy. I think long term investment is the best investment you can ever make. The reason why I am saying this is that, in April of this year I invested $500 in an ICO because I knew it was promising and after their ICO although the listings on exchanges sent the coins down to a lower price but after 3 months I saw that I had my investment doubled. So for me I will encourage you to invest into a promising project and you will never regret.  

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

Some projects may shoot up, but this does not happen for long! all the more prices are very low anyway, now we need to wait until the next wave of Bitcoin growth! only after that we will be able to earn good money, so this is my strategy: this is a long-term investment!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Never underestimate the power of long term buddy. I think long term investment is the best investment you can ever make. The reason why I am saying this is that, in April of this year I invested $500 in an ICO because I knew it was promising and after their ICO although the listings on exchanges sent the coins down to a lower price but after 3 months I saw that I had my investment doubled. So for me I will encourage you to invest into a promising project and you will never regret.  
It's all about how keen and dedicated you are finding those projects that have a good potentials to grow big after some months or years, we can't deny the fact that investors interest with other project has become little as most of the project is no longer delivering good outcome and with this bearish market only patient holders can take this and still holding even they've seeing a very huge losses.

░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄
░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░░░░▄█▀░░░▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄░░░▀█▄
░░░▄█░░▄█▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄
▄█░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░█░░█▄
█░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▀█░░█
▄█░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▌▐░░▀█░█▄
█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░█░░█
█░▐█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▌▐░▌▐░░░█▌░█
█░▐█░░░░░░░▄▄░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░░░█▌░█
█░░█░░░░▄▄░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░░░█░░█
▀█░█▄░░░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌▐░░▄█░█▀
█░░█▄░░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▄█░░█
██░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░█▀
░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░▀█░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░█▀
░░░░▀█▄░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░▄█▀
░░░░░░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░░░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀
LUCRE....DON'T HODL; TRADE!....
Telegram.... Facebook .... Twitter .... Youtube
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY
ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
andigentho

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

If I like both, I believe that long-term investments are very dangerous, there I have to be smart to choose coins for long-term investment. and for long-term investments, I prefer Bitcoin trees like bch, bcd, btg.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
frost_wind

Activity: 364

MUUSIC COIN | POS/MN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

I totally agree with you . Long term investment is extremely risky business , especially if it is an altcoin investment . You can never know what will happen with any altcoin tomorrow , what to say about a year or more  Undecided while short term deals is exactly what we need on current market .

terencio

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

TEMCO SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

I really prefer long term investment, because I just buy and wait for my target price and sell. It is a very lazy thing to do, but when the market was in the bull run I also did short term investment but the advantage the volume is huge and the opportunity to profit is high.

[
★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
hacker1001101001

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

So basically everyone has their own point of view. And as per my experience, long-term investment is more profitable as compared to short-term investment. And also it is less risky than short-term investment. If you made an investment in good ICO which has potential to grow in coming years, will never regret you on your long-term investments.

ivanleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

What about you ?

I believe that long-term investments are the best option for beginners, especially now that the market is at the bottom. Bought, put in a purse and forgot for a year, and maybe more. The main thing then to remember)

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
LeaderAMB

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:21:05 AM

Honestly both short or long term trading bring us many benefits as well as drawbacks. Indeed, everyone has their own skill, experience as well as knowledge that make them think which is more profitable. Besides, it’s up to the way we manage that can lead us to a great result or a bad one. Maybe some is much keen on short-term trading is more profitable than the long-term trading and some does not think so. But one thing I can say for sure that almost all people in this community is proned to long-term trading and so do I. Actually the reason why I choose long-term is you know I used to try to short term trading but I got nothing and even I lost a big loss, afterward I quit this kind of trading and yeah I keep trading for long-term and then I think long-term trading is much  more benefit and safer  for me.

karthcrypt

Activity: 238

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

Both long term and short term investment is require for a robust portfolio and profit. The long term holding usually position you for better earnings in terms of profit compare to short term investment.

okan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

in long and short team; bitcoin is the best investment.

we saw that coins lose their 95% of ath. but bitcoin lose only %66

LieTOme

Activity: 644

Wellness Rewards and Gamification

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

Experienced traders can afford short-term investments. I have such an opinion about it. Because it is difficult to guess what coin can grow in a short time. Long-term investments are safer for me.
Your strategy in investing in crypto currencies is very clever, all investment strategies depend on the confidence and patience of the investors, if long-term investment certainly requires enormous confidence and patience, but certainly with little risk, of course we will get

Wong Kalong

Activity: 283

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

It can be said that long-term investment is an investment for beginners because it is still a learning process to be able to see the market and subsequent developments, so this is training in the future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E  ❰❰❰
centhiniz

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

It can be said that long-term investment is an investment for beginners because it is still a learning process to be able to see the market and subsequent developments, so this is training in the future.

I see many friends who think that long-term profits are 1 year later and they don't do trading activities because they don't understand, in the end they complain and finally stop and return to real assets.

You are right about the beginner category, but for active people it is only natural that they will continue to conduct trade trials and eventually change their methods to daily traders, this is a correct process because people must be able to divide the portion between the two important things.

jonaire99

Activity: 392

Transparent, Trustworthy, Secure.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

Involving yourself in investment whether short term or long term depends on the person. For me I will advice you to make long term investments into cryptocurrencies which you think has a future and make it in some months or better still years to come.

Same to me, I'm also into long term investment because it is already a proven strategy especially when there is a prolonged bearish market. But you should find or select the cryptocurrencies or tokens that are qualified for long term investment. Those coins should have the potential for high growth in the future.

BiPS moneybrain   Building an open and fairer financial system for the world.   Whitepaper
Video   FAQS   Twitter   Telegram
togamamora

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

I will split into both short and long.  There are some coins that I will keep for many years because I think the use case will be a great one.  Short term ones are just the hyped coins which I will be happy to make 2-3x.  I think this applies to any other kind of investment as well.

█ █          http://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Wellness Rewards and Gamification

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

What about you ?
My thoughts may be the same as yours. I choose investments with short term according to my thinking if fortunately we profit quickly if we lose we can also be quick to switch to looking for better

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.