Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2019, 08:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 5543 times)
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:00:25 PM

If you do not know to buy bitcoin now or not, it is better to divide your deposit into 3 parts and buy if the market will go down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Wolfwar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:25:16 PM

If you do not know to buy bitcoin now or not, it is better to divide your deposit into 3 parts and buy if the market will go down.
So far, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is ambiguous and every user of cryptocurrency is also at risk of long-term investments. Nevertheless, the daily trade is gaining momentum today.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Terawatt

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:26:51 PM

It is the best time to take part in the crypto world, because the prices are really great at the moment. I think it would be really hard to drop the market further and the crypto world will face positive changes in the nearest future.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
arwani1985

Activity: 699
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:31:21 PM

The right moment we should be able to do when we really can understand that the calculations and data we have done so as not to get caught in a situation where we will actually get a loss

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
OOANNOUNCE THREADOO  OOBOUNTYOO
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
Cianix

Activity: 252

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:39:37 PM

I would advise to divide the Deposit into 10 parts, so it will be much safer to go, since bitcoin can still fall more than one day , and it is difficult to find the bottom .

temilade200

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:17:56 PM

What anyone wants to buy, should be of utmost concern and  not what other coins look like.
There are some coins that really worth buying. Some of them are presently cheap, compared to what their price is likely to be in the near future.
If we can only identify coins with good future prospects, with good potentials, then one is good to go.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Corer

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:25:05 PM

Seriously we might still experience more dip but if you have enough spare cash to spare, buying now won't really be bad but make sure to go for the good altcoin as there are enough of them that had really dip cos of the bearish market

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
sandgluenick

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:35:48 PM

Seriously we might still experience more dip but if you have enough spare cash to spare, buying now won't really be bad but make sure to go for the good altcoin as there are enough of them that had really dip cos of the bearish market
Understanding situations and conditions is the most important thing before acting, it seems that Bearish markets benefit from getting coins cheaply. As you say if we have enough capital or savings, that is not a problem and make sure to buy the best coins for short-term or long-term trading, which is clear until the market is fully recovered.

Cryptosaja

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:38:25 PM

The decline in bitcoin and altcoin has been a long time, almost a year and the market is saturated, I think it's time to go back up, so there's no harm in buying now gradually to prevent a return to decline

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
trashman43

Activity: 214

http://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:50:27 PM

If you are buying because you think there is gonna be a bull run, then please think twice before you buy. Crypto investment is not about how cheap the price of the coin is but it's about how well you understand and know the crypto market. Once you understand the market, you can buy whenever you want.

Ellionise

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:54:21 PM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Of course you can buy cryptocurrency now , I think now is the very origin of the bull market , and now some coins look very good on the market to take

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
http://vecap.io/
faceoff97

Activity: 574
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:05:52 PM

I prefer to buy now and decide to hold it my secure wallet called Hodler. Since the price is still low, it's the best time to buy greater volume of coin. This could give me greater profit in return when bull run happened. Anytime soon, the price will recover and get even better. So while price is down buy and hold in the safest place possible like mine.

KnightElite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:11:39 PM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Wait?  Think about the opportunities that we can lose if we will wait more time. I do not belive that all times are good to enter in the cryptocurrency market because there are specific time for us to enter and this time is the perfect moment to enter the cryptocurrency market.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀  
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:11:03 PM

Well, if you use the strategy of hold then of course now one of the best moments to buy tokens , and if you are a trader and do not like to wait for now it is better to wait for the purchase, as the market is still bearish and a little dangerous to buy

JUR Alliance   |   http://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
dchanevv

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:14:57 PM

The big days are coming, the integration of blockchain is all over the world. It's only a matter of time until we see a major blast.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 42

VELIC

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:28:16 PM

If you had bought Litecoin when you made this post, you would have been a very rich man by now, this just goes to show how unpredictable the crypto space can be.

saffira

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:39:55 PM

Buy now and wait, that's the best thing now. While the price is affordable then take the chance. I believe that sooner the price will rise and every investment and waiting will be worth it.

semobo

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:49:31 PM

Buy now and wait, that's the best thing now. While the price is affordable then take the chance. I believe that sooner the price will rise and every investment and waiting will be worth it.
Yes,buying now and keep waiting until the bull run begins is the smart way and more profitable too so people who are ready to take any kind of risk just jump in now,this is your right time.

maldini

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:53:20 PM

I think buying now is the right choice, bitcoin has undergone a long correction period and of course bullrun will be closer to that which other altcoins will follow. Will definitely regret if you don't buy it now while the price is still cheap.

██                 
                ▒████░               
            ░█████████  █░           
         ░████████  ██  ███▒         
       ▒███████░        ██████▒     
   ░▒███████░     ▒▒    █████████▒   
   ██████░     ░█████▒  ████ ██████ 
   ████     ░█████████  ████   ████ 
   ████   ███████▒  ██  ████   ████ 
   ████   ████▒         ████   ████ 
   ████   ████    ▒▒░   ████   ████ 
   ████   ████   ████   ████   ████ 
   ████   ████    ▒▒░   ████   ████ 
   ████   ████▒        █████   ████ 
   ████   ███████▒  ▒██████▒   ████ 
   ████     ░████████████░     ████ 
   ██████░     ░██████░     ░██████ 
    ▒███████░     ░░     ░███████▒   
       ▒███████░      ░███████▒     
          ▒███████  ███████▒         
            ░▒██████████▒           
                ░████░           
DAXICO
    www.daxico.com
|
       ███████████████████████████████████████     
     ████████████████████████████████████████     
     ███                                   ███   
     ███                                █  ███   
     ███                           █   █   ███   
     ███    █                     █ █ █    ███   
     ███   █ █           █       █   █     ███   
     ███  █   █         █ █     █          ███   
     ███ █     █       █   █   █           ███   
     ███        █     █     █ █            ███   
     ███         █   █       █             ███   
     ███          █ █                      ███   
     ███           █                       ███   
     ████████████████████████████████████████     
     █████████████████████████████████████████   
    ███  █ █ █ █ █               █ █ █ █ █  ███   
  ████                                       ███ 
  █ ███████████████████████████████████████████ █
██                ███████████████                █
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
ANN BOUNTY REDDIT TELEGRAM TWITTER
|
NOW!
Musia

Activity: 490

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:34:14 PM

I think buying now is the right choice, bitcoin has undergone a long correction period and of course bullrun will be closer to that which other altcoins will follow. Will definitely regret if you don't buy it now while the price is still cheap.
You are right, it is better to buy coins now than to regret another missed opportunity to earn on cryptocurrency, the current prices are too favorable and it is impossible to pass by

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.